An important part of owning a business or commercial property investment property is keeping it safe. . There are many different ways to get this: security cameras, security guards, and security window films. Implementing many different safety and security measures are, of course, a great idea. However, there is one method that is better than others–security window film. It is easily accessible, but also quick to have applied and affordable. Read below to find out all the ways security window film helps to protect your San Francisco property against various threats.
Threats Safety and Security Window Film Defends Against
- From the everyday dangers that lurk to the attacks that devastate safety and security film defends against threats of all natures.
- UV Rays: Strong enough to stop a high-velocity object like a bullet, Safety and Security window film also blocks 99.9% of harmful UV radiation from coming into your properties windows.
- Break-Ins: Smash and grabs crimes cost property owners millions and result in property loss as well. Security window film, which requires multiple blows before it gives way, usually causes criminals to move on to an easier target.
- Bombs: while San Francisco is not a dangerous city but it still faces the threat of attacks from explosives This type of violence happens randomly. Therefore a great way for buildings with higher security needs to stay safer is–bomb bomb-resistant film. It keeps glass in place against the force from many magnitudes of bombs– protecting those around the blast.
- Bullets: No window film can stop all bullets. With security window film in coordination with advanced, CBond adhesive and specialty framing systems you’re treated Windows resist numerous strikes from many caliber bullets. While the glass will still shatter, it will stay adhered to the film– protecting those on your property from deadly injuries.
- Accidents: Slip and fall accidents cause people to crash into glass and cause some very grievous injuries. So, retrofitting windows on older buildings with security film is a great idea. By homeowners and contactors alike it is regularly applied to plate glass as a workaround for tempered glass.
- Natural Disasters: Natural disasters like hurricanes, tornadoes, and earthquakes happen with little warning. giving most property owners have little or no time to prepare. But, with Safety and Security window film installed on your San Francisco property’s windows– you are always prepared.
For more information on all the benefits of safety and security window film and how it can improve your San Francisco property reach out to us today.
About The Author: Angus Faith
Angus got his start in the window tinting industry shortly after he moved to San Francisco from his home in Scotland. Almost immediately after moving, he noticed the significant impact that sunlight and weather had on homes and buildings in the area. During his research, he stumbled across window film as a solution for controlling the climate and atmosphere in indoor spaces. Now, Angus has been working in the window tinting industry for over ten years and has installed window film on all types of properties in the San Francisco area, ranging from office buildings, retail stores, and schools to apartments and single family homes. His expertise and product knowledge on the various types of security, energy saving, and decorative window film on the market give him the ability to select the perfect solution for every property based on the unique needs of the building itself as well as the building owner.
More posts by Angus Faith